4/4 --- Al-Rajhi Takaful (Co-operative Insurance), Saudi Arabia
|Title: Business Control Manager||Apr 2013 to Date|
Al-Rajhi Takaful (http://www.alrajhitakaful.com/) is a top-performing insurance company in Saudi Arabia,
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Business Dashboards & Business Scorecards (BSC); measure, manage and present corporate segmental performance (channels and LoBs) periodically.
- Competition landscape market analysis and benchmarking industry best practices
- Collecting, analyzing and circulating:
Industry news and highlights,
Target customer segment developments,
- Leading the Management Committee efforts (30+ Management Members)
- Head of company PMO that takes care of inbound programs
- Leading the strategy formulation, planning, target setting efforts
- Monitoring strategy implementation efforts
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) of various departments and their functions
- Developing briefs on market updates & strategy implementation progress (for BoD and C-levels)
- Managed the IT Program called ‘ASPIRE’ and reported progress to Executive Management through periodic analysis reports and presentations.
- Formulated comprehensive Business Intelligent dashboards for performance management of Revenue Generation Streams, Cost Centers and ‘Call & Complaints Center’
- Reviewing dashboards and extracting Business Insights to advise the Chief Strategy Officer
- Managed a vendor team who setup an OBIEE based data warehouse (DWH) that caters for a multitude of reports and dashboards for executive management.
- Standardizing the reporting templates for channels and business lines
- Leading the innovation program that stimulates, collects, assesses and jumpstarts creative ideas
3/4 --- IT Training and Security Solutions - I(TS)2, Saudi Arabia.
|Title: PMO Program Manager||Aug 2008 to Mar 2013|
I(TS)2 (http://www.i-ts2.com) is a renowned IT Security Consulting, Project Management and Training Company in KSA.
Responsibilities as PMO Program Manager:
- Responsible for the management of multiple small to large interrelated IT Security projects directed towards organization business strategy & objectives remaining at stakeholders facing position.
- Reporting all projects progress to Steering Committee, Board Of Directors and Senior Management through periodic statistical graphical reports and presentations.
- Define project plans, resources, deliverables, milestones and critical success factors of the projects to meet the agreed on goals, objectives and scope.
- Co-ordination with the customers, vendors, Procurements, Sales and other functional departments to effectively & efficiently manage projects.
- Projects scope & integration management to minimize scope creeps or gold-plating occurrences.
- Ensuring entire service delivery & management in strict accordance with ITIL.
- Managing co-ordination with the partners (vendors) and working groups engaged in the projects.
- Setting up & monitoring projects budgeting; corrective actions or escalation in case of anomalies.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants within identified budget.
- Change Management negotiations, impact analysis, change authorizing and execution.
- Define; Manage and Mitigate Risks & Issues early in the project and throughout project life cycle.
- Assisting Line Manager obtain feedback about technical team members performance on regular basis and on project closure.
Responsibilities as PMO and MIS Lead Roles:
- Assisting management in performance analysis of revenue generating departments of organization.
- Monitoring and reviewing all projects progress with Business Line Managers & Project Managers.
- Setup Authoritative kind of PMO; setting up & documenting processes and procedures and operations management of Project Management Office. PMO team leading and team accountability.
- Build PMO credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Define, initiate and kick off projects (and QA the same if done by other Project Managers); assign and mentor Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, quality and performance of projects components, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the projects.
- Maintaining & ensuring continuous alignment of project scope with organization strategic business objectives, and making recommendations to modify the program schema to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources with Business Line Managers among inter related projects to the overall benefit of programs.
- Built up organization documentation repository and monitoring/auditing that all departments follow the setup processes and procedures.
- Ownership, maintenance of the company projects archives, other assets & records (data) of Project Management.
- Making sure that Project Managers strictly follow the devised & applied Project Management methodology.
- Close interaction with the finance for earned value projection, confirmation and recognition. Also assisting them to issue the financial statements.
- Leading MIS team and ensuring that activities in Project Accounting module of Axapta are in alignments.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at projects level.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Managing project and phase review/evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Motivate the team, providing guidance/direction & support in problem solving. Analyze compiled project data provided by Project Coordinators.
- Leading administration of EPM (MS Project 2007/10 Server).
2/4 --- Sigma Force Solutions, Saudi Arabia
|Title: Project Manager - Senior Consultant||July 2003 to July 2008|
Sigma Force Solutions (SFS) was a strong matrix structured ERP, RMS and CRM consultation and Project Management Company.
- Managing assigned projects as Team Leader/Project Manager. Accountable for project successful completion.
- Providing technical and business consultation/proposals on the product Retail Pro www.retailpro.com and Sage’s CRM (www.SageCRM.com).
- Leading the project implementation and monitoring trainers for quality assurance.
- Developing Project Plans and monitoring progress.
- Proposing complete solutions by combining latest cutting edge developments & existing applications.
- Defining guidelines, directing and leading team to provide integration between Retail Pro and ERPs.
- Instructing the customization team code application customization requests. Also writing Delphi Plug-Ins to meet customization necessities.
- Monitoring project expenses to approved budget and taking appropriate actions where necessary.
- Preparing periodic status reports and other Project Documents. Communication with the management about overall status.
- Conducting project meetings and presentations to stake holders.
- Taking action to obtain resolution of project issues ensuring smooth in-time delivery of deliverables.
- Risk Assessment and performing actions to eliminate the risks and issues.
- Drafting & executing schemas for After-Sales Technical Support and Maintenance Services.
1/4 --- Source Net Computing Services, Saudi Arabia
|Title: System Analyst/Lead Developer||Sep 2000 to July 2003|
Source Net Computing is an IT Solutions & Services company offering business solutions to the clients in private, financial & government sectors.
- System Analysis and Design.
- Communication with Clients to gather and document requirements as per the business cycles.
- Designing Data Architecture.
- Developing web and desktop applications as ‘Lead Developer’.
- Consulting the other team members to achieve expected targets.
- Database Design, Database Administration, Maintenance and Data Modelling.
- Providing Telephonic and Visit-based Technical Support to Clients.
- Application Deployment, Presentation and Implementation